** On sale for a limited time!!
Muscle Premium is the premier 3D guide to the anatomy and function of muscles, bones, ligaments, bursae, and joints. Who uses Muscle Premium? Orthopedic specialists, kinesiologists, practitioners of sports medicine, physical therapists, massage therapists, and students.
Muscle Premium is used as a reference and learning app about muscles and bones, when studying to pass an anatomy and function exam, and as 3D visual aide that makes it easier to explain normal function and injuries to patients.
Download this app and get:
– Thousands of 3D muscle, bone, ligament, bursae, nerve, and artery models that show normal anatomy. Models include definitions, pronunciations, bony landmarks, muscle attachments, innervation, and blood supply.
– Muscle action animations. Zoom, pan, and rotate to study from various angles.
– Hundreds of quiz questions.
– Dozens of models that show the most common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
– Step-by-step presentations of common pathologies.
Here are answers to the most common questions we get about Muscle Premium.
1. How is this different from your Atlas general anatomy app?
– The detailed muscle and bone content (attachment points, insertion areas, and bony landmarks) can be accessed and favorited in many ways.
– The app provides dozens of models of common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including:
• Cervical spondylosis
• Cervical radiculopathy
• Lateral epicondylitis
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Rotator cuff tear
• Lumbar spinal stenosis
• Trochanteric bursitis
• Hip labral tear
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Total hip replacement
• Knee sprain
• Torn meniscus
• Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
• Achilles tendinosis
– All content is organized specifically for healthcare professionals and students treating or studying musculoskeletal function and common conditions.
2. How is the content organized? Is it easy to find what I want?
Content is organized by type (3D models, interactive animations, pathologies, and quizzes) and by body region (head and neck, upper limbs, shoulder, abdomen, spine & back, pelvis, and lower limbs).
• View 600+ muscles, 200+bones, and hundreds of ligaments, bursae, and
• Study hundreds of moving muscles with the library of muscle action animations.
• Study over 1,000 pins that demarcate origins and insertions on muscles or bones. Bone paint is used to show areas of muscle attachment.
• Test your knowledge by taking dozens of muscle and bone anatomy quizzes.
3. How can I make Muscle Premium specific to my needs? Is it customizable?
Yes! You can customize views by adding the anatomy you want from several body systems and hiding the rest. Plus you can annotate and share.
• Create a library of favorites in one tap.
• Use notes feature to annotate images.
• Export screenshots to use in presentations, share with colleagues, students, or patients.
• Share favorite views with other Muscle Premium users.
Muscle Premium is recommended by physical therapists, sports trainers, massage therapists, and orthopedic specialists.
iMedical Apps calls Muscle Premium “incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy…The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
Have any other questions or comments?
Email us at email@example.com.
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and applications. If you love the human body, you’ll love us! Healthcare professionals and students use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.